Motorcycle Winter Storage Starts October 15th
We offer motorcycle winter storage for sport bikes, cruisers, and touring motorcycles in Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, and the entire state of Minnesota! Running from October 15 through April 15, our motorcycle winter storage will keep your bike protected, warm, and safe through the harsh winter months so you can free up space in your garage!
Space is limited - reserve your spot today!
Gold Storage Package: Call for Pricing*
- Heated and secure storage
- Regular charging of battery through winter
- Stabilize fuel, Drain float bowls (if carb)
- Pickup available for an additional charge (only $50 within the 494/694 loop!)
- Special discounted labor rate during storage for the other service done
- Full winterization including: Stabilize fuel, Set tire pressure, Drain float bowls (if carbureted)
- Safety Inspection in fall (copies are given to the customer)
Platinum Storage Package: Call for Pricing*
Includes everything in Gold Package PLUS:
- Oil change with petroleum oil (upgrade to semi or full synthetic and only pay the difference)
Requirements for All Storage:
- An additional charge of $300 for trikes or 3-wheel motorcycles applies
- $50 deposit to reserve space (non-refundable)
- The bike must have a full tank of gas and be running when it is dropped off (or picked up with additional charge)
- The bike must be picked up by April 15th. If it’s picked up before then it doesn’t come back, storage is over
*Price is subject to availability/space and may change at any time
Call us at (952) 941-0774 with questions and to reserve your space today, or fill out the form below to let us know you're interested in our motorcycle winter storage and we'll contact you.